You want to do what? Read? Well, yes and no. Personally I don't have much time to sit and read books but all of these books I've listened to in my car where I spend way more of my time than I'd like some days. Most of them I've listened to multiple times.
These are strictly suggestions but I've sure found them informative and helpful.
- The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat, and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet - Nina Teicholz
- Wheat Belly - William Davis
- Why we Get Fat and What to Do About it - Gary Taubes
- Pure, White, and Deadly: How Sugar is Killing Us and What We can Do to Stop It - John Yudkin
- The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss - Dr. Jason Fung
These should keep your neurons firing!