- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil plus additional oil for the pan
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Your best bet is to just get in there with your hand.
- Once combined, roll them into meatballs of your preferred size. A meatball between 1 inch and 1.5 inches seems to be a nice size.
- Heat up a pan. Add olive oil to the pan. Arrange meatballs on the pan taking care to not crowd them. Brown them to desired color, taste, and level of doneness.