“I know how to fry an egg.” Well, I certainly hope that you do! In the interest of
Mister Coach’s Best Fried Eggs
"I know how to fry an egg." Well, I certainly hope that you do! In the interest of creating accessible recipes, keeping things simple, and emphasizing how technique and out of the box thinking can transform the ordinary, try this out!
I created this recipe so that I could have some crispy edges to the whites and still have nice runny yolks! Yolks are their most nutritious / beneficial closest to raw. You'll have to find the balance between food safety and nutrition yourself. Suffice it to say that I just warm the yolks.
- 2 Eggs (or as many as you're cooking)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of butter (you can substitute any good fat here and adjust up & down with the eggs)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika (or get adventurous!)
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- In an appropriately sized pan, heat & melt your butter.
- As the butter melts, add the Paprika.
- Distribute the paprika through the fat. It will turn a beautiful red.
- Add the whites to the pan, season with salt, and cook them to the desired consistency.
- Once the whites are about where you like them, gently put the yolks on the whites.
- Cook to desired consistency and serve.